A Private Company having paid up share capital up to Rs. 50 lacs or having average annual turnover, during the last 3 years, up to Rs. 2 crore may convert itself into One Person Company by passing a special resolution in a General Meeting.
Hold board meeting for approval of the Members/Creditors for the conversion of Pvt Company into OPC.
Decide the date for the General Meeting to pass Special Resolution for the approval of Members/Creditors and approve draft notice calling the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Obtain No Objection Certificate from Members/Creditors before passing resolution.
Hold General Meeting to pass special resolution for conversion of Private Company into One Person Company.
File form MGT-14 (for tutorial of form click here) within 30 days of passing special resolution with the concerned Registrar.
File form INC 6 (For tutorial of form Click Here) for conversion with the concerned Registrar of Companies with following attachments-
Ø Declaration from all the Directors in way of affidavit giving declaration with regard to the Capital of the Company;
Ø The list of Members/Creditors;
Ø The latest audited Balance sheet with Profit & Loss account;
Ø The copies of No Objection Letters of secured creditors.
On being satisfied, the Registrar will issue the Certificate for the same.
• We have a team of experts CA, CS, Lawyers, and Chartered Engineers who take care of your work.
• The prices are transparent as compared to other sites. There are no hidden charges. And if there is any, then our executive will explain the same in a better way.
• You can through our learning library which will automatically upgrade your knowledge regarding Private Limited Company.
• The procedure to register your company is quite easy and simple with the help of self filling forms.
• We have 1000+ satisfied customers who have kept their trust in us.