MSME Udyam Registration in Jaipur
Register a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
Any a person who intends to establish micro, small or medium enterprise may file
Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on
self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates
registration, an enterprise (referred to as “Udyam” in the Udyam Registration
portal) will be assigned a permanent identification number to be known as “‘Udyam
e-certificate, namely, “Udyam Registration Certificate” shall be issued on
completion of the registration process.
MSME Udaym Registration is free, paperless and based on self-
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless, and based on
documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
the Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
- PAN GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- Gov the online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
PAN & GST number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME will have to re-register themselves.
- No, an enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
ON REGISTRATION PROCESS
form for registration shall be as provided in the Udyam Registration
will be no fee for filing Udyam Registration.
- Aadhaar the number shall be required for Udyam Registration.
Aadhaar number shall be of the proprietor in the case of a proprietorship the firm, of the managing partner in the case of a partnership firm and of a
karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
case of a Company or a Limited Liability Partnership or a Cooperative
Society or a Society or a Trust, the organization or it's authorized
signatory shall provide its GSTIN and PAN along with its Aadhaar number.
case an enterprise is duly registered as an Udyam with PAN, any deficiency
of information for previous years when it did not have PAN shall be filled
up on a self-declaration basis.
- No an enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration: Provided that any
number of activities including manufacturing or service or both maybe
specified or added in one Udyam Registration.
intentionally misrepresents or attempts to suppress the self-declared
facts and figures appearing in the Udyam Registration or updation process
shall be liable to such penalty as specified under section 27 of the Act.
existing enterprises registered under EM–Part-II or UAM shall register
again on the Udyam Registration portal on or after the 1st day of July,
enterprises registered till 30th June 2020, shall be reclassified in
accordance with this notification.
existing enterprises registered prior to 30th June 2020, shall continue to
be valid only for a period up to the 31stday of March 2021.
- An enterprise registered with any other organization under the Ministry of
Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises shall register itself under Udyam Registration.