After the Company is registered, the promoters bring about an agreement between the Company and the promoters adopting the preliminary formation agreement between them so as to bind the Company.
The promoters have to enter into a preliminary agreement like this one to safeguard their interest after the registration of the Company.
The details have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document.
· Post formation and registration of the Company, the Promoters (formerly partners); and/or
· Persons who took over the existing partnership business to run as a Limited Company as promoters, who now seek to safeguard their interests as promoters.
· Real law in plain and simple user friendly language.
· Detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
· Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions.
· Addresses all eventualities post formation of a Company.
· Protects the interests of all the parties.
· Object of agreement.
· Terms of agreement.
· Dispute Resolution.
• We have a team of experts CA, CS, Lawyers,Advocates and Chartered Engineers who take care of your work.
• The prices are transparent as compared to other sites. There are no hidden charges. And if there is any, then our executive will explain the same in a better way.
• You can through our learning library which will automatically upgrade your knowledge regarding Legal Agreements.
• The procedure to prepare legal agreements is quite easy and simple with the help of self filling forms.
• We have 1000+ satisfied customers who have kept their trust in us.
Legal Agreements drawn by Legal Consultant of The Legal Bank in India.When you buy this document, we shall pass your name and email address to this draftsman who may then contact you in connection with this document.
Legal professional? Why not subscribe to the TheLegalBank professional service?