This agreement has been drawn to cover all aspects of a business relationship between a Foreign Company and its Importer in India, who is also made the Distributor for selling the Foreign Company’s products. The document is drawn in general terms without specific reference to any industry. The details for appropriate use and alteration to suit specific needs of an industry have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document.
A Foreign Company arranging terms for a distribution arrangement of products or services with a partnership / proprietorship firm in India; or vice versa.
· comprehensive provisions to comply with appropriate legal regulations;
· suitable for sale of goods or adaptable for services;
· ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties;
· real law in plain and simple user friendly language;
· detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved and to incorporate changes that may be necessary in a given situation;
· terms for sale and purchase of goods;
· prices; packing; advertising; prices;
· order procedure; cancellation of orders;
· responsibilities of the distributor clearly defined;
· payment terms; product liability;
· confidential information;
· duration and termination;
· matters after termination;
· appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions.
• We have a team of experts CA, CS, Lawyers,Advocates and Chartered Engineers who take care of your work.
• The prices are transparent as compared to other sites. There are no hidden charges. And if there is any, then our executive will explain the same in a better way.
• You can through our learning library which will automatically upgrade your knowledge regarding Legal Agreements.
• The procedure to prepare legal agreements is quite easy and simple with the help of self filling forms.
• We have 1000+ satisfied customers who have kept their trust in us.
Legal Agreements drawn by Legal Consultant of The Legal Bank in India.When you buy this document, we shall pass your name and email address to this draftsman who may then contact you in connection with this document.
Legal professional? Why not subscribe to the TheLegalBank professional service?