You have a house not occupied by you or your family for various reasons including posting abroad. You decide not to rent the house to a tenant but wish the same to be taken care of and maintained by a Caretaker – professional or otherwise. The terms and conditions that we have designed for entering into an agreement with a Caretaker may help you to get the Caretaker perform the necessary role and not deviate from the agreed terms. The details have been provided in the explanatory notes that accompany the document. The document, as a matter of fact has been designed to protect the interests of both the parties – the owner and the Caretaker.
· Any owner of the house - arranging terms with a Caretaker – professional or otherwise.
· A Caretaker arranging terms with the owner of a house property.
· ready for adaptation to particular needs of either or both parties.
· real law in plain and simple user friendly language.
· detailed explanatory notes make it easier to understand the legalities involved.
· Appropriate legal provisions, warranties and exclusions
· Obligations of the parties.
· Caretaker’s fees and payment thereof.
· Duration and Termination.
· Dispute Resolution.
· Owner’s obligations.
· Status of parties.
• We have a team of experts CA, CS, Lawyers,Advocates and Chartered Engineers who take care of your work.
• The prices are transparent as compared to other sites. There are no hidden charges. And if there is any, then our executive will explain the same in a better way.
• You can through our learning library which will automatically upgrade your knowledge regarding Legal Agreements.
• The procedure to prepare legal agreements is quite easy and simple with the help of self filling forms.
• We have 1000+ satisfied customers who have kept their trust in us.
Legal Agreements drawn by Legal Consultant of The Legal Bank in India.When you buy this document, we shall pass your name and email address to this draftsman who may then contact you in connection with this document.
Legal professional? Why not subscribe to the TheLegalBank professional service?