Every Company should inform changes in managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing Form 32 with ROC within 30 days from date of such change.
- To Change company name, Form 1A is required to file for name approval.
- After the name approved by MCA, there need to file form 23 (necessary resolution for alteration of MOA and AOA) and form 1B change in name.
If company wants to change its object clause, it can done by filling passing necessary resolution and file Form 23.
- If company wants to change its registered office within local limits of the same city , there need to file Form 18.
- if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, Form 23 and Form 18 are required to be filed to ROC.
- If company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state, there need to file following forms:
1) Form 23
2) File petition with CLB and intimate ROC in Form 61
3) Form 21 (Notice of the court or the company law board order)
4) Form 18 ( Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office)
- If company wishes to change of registered office of the company within the state from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to the jurisdiction of another Registrar, Form 23, Form 1AD and Form 18 is required to file in this case.
- A company needs to file Form 5 to increase its authorized capital.
- Subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company gets increased on filing and approval of Form 2 (Return of allotment of shares).
- A public company can be converted into a private company by filing Form 23 (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and approval of Form 1B (Application for approval of the Central Government for conversion of a public company into a private company)
- A Private company can be converted into a Public company by filing Form 23 for registration of resolution passed by the company (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and filing of Form 62 (Prospectus as per Schedule II or Statement in lieu of prospectus as per Schedule IV)
- If Company want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (related to debentures), Company have to file Form 10 for registration or modification of a registered charge.
- A foreign company can change its information for such changes there need to file Form 49 and Form 52.
- Form 49 is required when there is
(a) Alteration in the charter, statute or memorandum and articles of association,
(b) Alteration in Address of the registered or principal office
(c) Alteration in directors and secretary of a foreign company.
For Form 52 is required to give notice in case of -
(a) Alteration in names and addresses of persons resident in India authorized to accept service on behalf of a foreign company
(b) Alteration in the address of principal place of business in India of a foreign company
(c) Annual accounts and list of places of business established in India by a foreign company
(d) Cessation to have a place of business in India.